Sunday, May 31, 2009

life's like that

I admire street photographers.


Anyway, searching for photos for references on the internet reminded me of STUDIO GHIBLI MUSEUM!! One of the biggest reasons why I signed up for the trip actually. I wasn't excited when I found out I got in two days ago, but now I am!! Photos galore haha!


Maybe I'll find some day during the hols to get my butt out of the house and take my camera out for a stroll (aiya I don't have a dslr la). It was fun chatting with strangers the other time at boat quay/clark quay after AHSchoir's syf! Anybody wants to follow me? ):


Going to the zoo with Riane, watching movies, baking stuff and random trips with the rest get me excited! =D


IF ANYBODY WANTS TO DO SOMETHING CRAZY/ COMPLETELY OUT OF YOUR MIND/ GO SOMEPLACE SPECIAL....PLEASE TELL ME I'M ITCHING TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!


Monday - Friday next week would be spent at the Art Room, I think. I don't think I can complete it by friday but we'll see how it goes. I'm still racking my brains to think of a nicer composition but my brain ain't working well )=


My daddy's leaving Singapore again, I'll send him off this time cause its the holidays afterall ^_^ Its rare for all four of us (mummy daddy brother me) to eat lunch together ):


Meanwhile, I'll try to make full use of time. Catch up with my work, do more sketching (I suck at it currently), make time for my friends, give myself some personal space, aim to finish playing moonlight sonata mvt.3 (or other pieces), and continue blogging frequently.



Life's good. (btw, LG stands for lucky goldstar)

Its great to get outta school, and I somehow miss picking the pong pongs :P

No comments: